Putting Peace of Mind at the Heart of Your Moving Experience
When asked why our teams choose to follow the latest health and safety practices, the answer was simple. We do it because we care. We care about our clients, our teammates, and our greater communities.
WayForth is your trusted, professional move management company. Our solutions help you with downsizing, packing and unpacking, storage services, and more. Contact our professionals today for help on your next move!
2020 was a challenging, volatile year for so many and our teams recognize that it is up to each of us to practice proper health and safety procedures to make for a brighter 2021. Our WaySafe initiative ensures that safety is at the forefront of everything that we do, be it lifting boxes, hanging wall art, interacting with clients and colleagues, wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), cleaning trucks, conducting trainings, or getting vaccinations.
“I am WaySafe because I continuously remain cautious about mine and my coworkers’ health and safety so we can continue to do the life changing work we do on a day-to-day basis. We are safe, healthy and here to help even through this crazy pandemic!” – Jill H.
As part of this initiative, we take the following actions to keep our health and safety procedures among the most rigorous and extensive in the industry:
- Closely monitor all best practices as well as federal, state, and local ordinances and guidance on how best to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, such as the flu.
- Hold our teams accountable to implementing those guidelines and best practices every day.
- Provide regular, mandatory health and safety training to the WayForth team to not only practice these steps while on the job, but also in their personal lives.
- Offer contactless move solutions to reduce exposure. Our move management pros can handle your entire project from start to finish without you having to be physically present. Everything from the initial consultation to the final paperwork can be handled remotely.
- Provide in-house COVID-19 testing for our employees to mitigate risk and ensure that our teams are healthy before going out in the field.
“I am WaySafe because I protect myself, my clients and my teammates by following all protocols as we safely and successfully do our jobs! I wear my mask properly, take my temperature daily and ensure I am wearing our signature green wristband signifying to our clients that we are going the extra mile for their safety.” – Leslie C.
At the start of the pandemic, we formed a COVID-19 Task Force consisting of leadership from our Operations, Human Resources, Legal, and Compliance teams to best position WayForth, our clients, and our community partners as the environment around this disease continues to develop. The Task Force meets daily to review any changes to federal, state, and local mandates, guidelines, and recommendations. This team works to proactively adjust our internal training and best practices to meet and often exceed these requirements. In addition, this team is working to ensure each of our locations receives the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it is available.
While everyone is ready for life to return to normal, WayForth is committed to keep and continuously adapt our health and safety standards. Your safety is our priority now and in the future.
“I am WaySafe because I am not only responsible for my own health, but I want to be responsible to the health of my team. A WaySafe workplace is the best workplace!” – Kiera D.
Learn more about our health and safety practices.
Contact us to schedule your contactless move.