5 Ways WayForth Supports Senior Living Communities
Are you looking to accelerate sales of your senior living community and turn prospects into residents? WayForth is here to help.
Established in 2016, WayForth is the nation’s largest move management company, offering door-to-door moving services with personalized solutions that make transitioning into a senior living community easier than ever before. Our personalized solutions come with flexible options that can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your residents as well as supporting your community’s sales and marketing teams in achieving their goals. Contact WayForth today to learn more!
When you partner with WayForth, you extend your reach, enhance marketing strategies, and boost sales. To put it simply, we become an extension of your sales force. Your unique needs and community growth are supported as we customize solutions to match your goals. By creating a strong relationship between future residents and your sales team, WayForth bridges any gaps in communication or understanding that may arise during the transition period.
Here are 5 ways WayForth will support your community and sales team:
1 – Prospect Engagement and Retention
- Home visits from the WayForth team help establish a solid relationship which supports your lead to tour process while serving as the bridge between you and them, mitigating stress and envisioning their space throughout the process.
- We provide your prospects with support throughout their transition period – one where they are empowered and connected.
- Our space planning and downsizing services inspire your prospects to think about their new home, enhancing the tour to deposit conversion phase.
- Assistance with deposit to close retention through our co-branded specialty seminars and customized landing pages. This encourages ongoing dialogue with prospects and residents.
2 – Move-In Management
- Our dedicated move managers are trained to work with sales and marketing teams to achieve community sales goals.
- WayForth’s assistance with moving residents and attention to moving related issues allows your team to focus on sales.
- On-site presence with prospects during the sales process to help drive success.
3 – Internal Transfers
- The WayForth Health and Safety certified team promptly responds to the needs of the community, residents, and families in transition.
- Our professionals will clear out contents remaining in the original apartment quickly and efficiently to minimize occupancy loss.
4 – Estate Distribution
- We offer an experienced and skilled team to assist families in clearing out an apartment after the loss of a loved one to minimize stress and ensure a positive experience.
- The WayForth team will help minimize occupancy loss by clearing out the unit quickly and efficiently so your operations team can refurbish it for re-sale.
5 – Storage
- Let WayForth be your storage providers. We know the communities and can move-in furniture and have supplies queued in our warehouse during construction.
- Our storage for seniors offers concierge-level service, so with just one call we can deliver exactly what you need, when you need it. Plus, we provide free storage quotes to help make the storage process even easier!
Our move management experts have the knowledge and skills to handle all aspects of a move, from packing, transporting, and unpacking of belongings to setting up furniture and connecting electronics in their new space. We even make the bed so that when a resident walks through the door, they feel as though they’ve been there all along. We look forward to partnering with you so that you can reach your goal of providing seniors and their families with an easy transition into your community.
Contact us today to learn more!