From pandemic precautions to lifting boxes, the priority at WayForth is the safety of our clients and our colleagues. That’s why we follow our WaySafe program every day during every interaction.
Moving soon? WayForth‘s complete move solutions are here for all of your moving needs. From downsizing, to packing, and storage services, we have you covered. Contact our moving professionals today for help on your next move!
Our team closely monitors all best practices as well as federal, state, and local ordinances and guidance on how best to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, such as the flu. As part of WaySafe, we take everyday actions to keep our health and safety procedures among the most rigorous and extensive in the industry. This includes:
- Contactless moving–we can handle a move without you physically being present. Everything from the initial consultation to the final paperwork can be handled remotely.
- Temperature testing–every team member who reports to work undergoes a temperature check every morning and again if they are entering a client’s home or community.
- Mask use–every team member is required to wear a protective face mask while on site in a retirement community.
- Health screenings–every client completes a standard health questionnaire before the start of any project.
- Meticulous cleaning–we’ve equipped our teams with the necessary disinfectants, hand sanitizer, soap, paper towels, and personal protective equipment.
- Social distancing–If contactless moving isn’t an option, it’s good to know we are strictly enforcing social distancing to keep everyone six feet apart during your project.
- Selective use of resources–WayForth is scheduling consistent teams to work within assigned communities and rotating truck and van usage to limit exposure risks.
- Mandatory training–All employees are required to attend health and safety training as well as acknowledge and sign documentation stating they have completed the mandatory training and read the health and safety procedures.
In their own words
At WayForth, our teams are dedicated to making the client experience the best it can be. At during each step of the process, you’ll find people who go out of their way to make sure your experience is the best, and safest, it can be.
To hear how some of our team members feel about our WaySafe program, we asked a few to share some of their thoughts:
“I am WaySafe because I continuously remain cautious about mine and my coworkers’ health and safety so we can continue to do the life changing work we do on a day-to-day basis. We are safe, healthy and here to help even through this crazy pandemic!” – Jenny E., Director of HR, VA
“I am WaySafe because I protect myself, my clients and my teammates by following all protocols as we safely and successfully do our jobs! I wear my mask properly, take my temperature daily and ensure I am wearing our signature green wristband signifying to our clients that we are going the extra mile for their safety.” – Leslie C., Managing Director, NJ
“I am WaySafe because I am not only responsible for my own health, but I want to be responsible to the health of my team. A WaySafe workplace is the best workplace!” – Kiera D., Regional Managing Director, NC.
We hope that this has answered some of your questions about our safety procedures. All of us at WayForth are committed to safety today and every day.
WayForth‘s complete move solutions help you with all of your moving needs. Our move management experts take the stress and hassle out of moving. Contact our team of experts today!